Macquaire New Sydney City Campus opening in January 2017
Macquarie University's new City Campus, with a new purpose-built, state-of-the-art teaching and meeting facility, is located in the heart of Sydeny's CBD.
The City Campus will host a selection of world-class postgraduate programs with an improved learning environment, networking opportunities and innovative teaching space.
The programs available to international students include:
- Master of Accounting specialisation in CPA program
- Master of Banking and Finance from S2, 2017
- Master of Commerce with a specialisation in Finance from S2, 2017
- Master of Business Administration select units
- Master of Applied Finance select units
New City Campus address: 123 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000
For more information, please contact our education consultants.