ACU Scholarships - Deadline Soon
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is offering up to 25 Scholarships for international students who are commencing their studies in 2011. This scholarship program, which is available to both undergraduate and postgraduate applicants, includes
- 5 scholarships equivalent to the full-time fees for the recipients course of study
- 20 scholarships equivalent to one-half of the full-time fees for the recipients course of study.
Each scholarship will be awarded for the duration of the recipients course, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
The scholarships will be competitive. Successful candidates for undergraduate programs must be able to demonstrate a minimum average of 80% in their secondary studies. Successful candidates for postgraduate programs must be able to demonstrate a minimum average of 80% in their undergraduate studies.
Each applicant must:
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand
- have been offered a place in the relevant program at ACU
- study at the relevant ACU campus as a full-time student
- not be in receipt of another major award or scholarship
- not be enrolled at ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student.
Scholarship applications close 15 October 2010. Any applications received after this date will not be assessed
NB: all students with existing offers for 2011 are eligible to apply for these scholarships. They will also receive this notification.
For more information, please contact ACIC.